Become a Hunger Hero by becoming a sponsor for the Drive to Beat Hunger Golf Fundraiser benefiting the D300 Food Pantry. 72 golfers will enjoy a Best Ball Scramble at the Randall Oaks Golf Course on May 15th.
Will they see your company name as a hole sponsor? Maybe they’ll be impressed by your dedication to helping end childhood food insecurity as a Driving Range, Closest to the Pin, Longest Putt or Longest Drive sponsor. Or maximize the impact when they see your logo on our boxed lunch or as an After Party appetizer sponsor. There’s so many ways you can help.
- Hole Sponsors: $100 per sign
Silver Sponsors: one each at $250
- Driving Range Sponsor: Includes sign at range and name on banner.
- Longest Drive Sponsor: Includes sign at hole and name on banner.
- Putting Green Longest Putt Contest: Includes sign at the green and name on banner.
- Closest To The Pin Contest: Includes sign at hole and name on banner.
All Silver sponsors are allowed to have a representative at the range, hole or green to give something away.
- Lunch Box Sponsor: 1x$1,000 or 2x$500; includes label with company logo and QR Code to website affixed to every box, name displayed prominently on banner as primary sponsor, acknowledged at After Party.
- After Party Appetizers: 1x$2000 or 2x$1,000; includes signage at buffet table, name displayed prominently on banner as primary sponsor, acknowledged at After Party.
All three sponsorship levels are allowed (and encouraged!) to include something in the Golfer Goodie Bags (72). You’ll also be acknowledged as Hunger Heroes in our Social Media and emails.
Can’t sponsor, but still want to help us out? Consider donating for the raffle prizes that will be at the After Party (contact email@example.com). Or consider being a golfer or attending the after party.
To get your sponsorship TEE’D up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-529-8931.
Download Sponsorship Flyer.
About the D300 Food Pantry:
TOGETHER, we are KEEPIN’ THE KIDS FED!
Our Mission: We provide D300 children, employees and their families with access to food and other resources that nurture a healthier, happier and stronger community.
The D300 Food Pantry serves the families and employees of Community Unit School District 300 (D300). D300 is the sixth largest school district in the state of Illinois and services approximately 21,000 students covering 118 square miles which includes 10 villages/cities and four townships.
The D300 Food Pantry is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. EIN 47-5540004